Monday, October 26, 2009

When Life Gets Crazy...

This week was absolutely amazing! We took the hermeneutics course. Professor Merril Dyck taught the class with zeal and vigor. I definitely feel like I have a better understanding of different methods on how to read the bible. I really enjoyed Merril's interactive way of teaching the class. The class ended on Friday morning with us giving our presentation to the class on each book of the bible that we studied. My group studied the book of First John. I totally loved everything I learned from diving into that book again. We were asked to read the book for seven days in a row. By doing this we were able to soak in tons of truth and convey it to the class. 
On Friday, sixty campers showed up for the juniors retreat and I was blessed to be a councilor! I absolutely loved the experience! I was reminded of how much I love summer camp! Today has been full of catching up on rest and some mud sliding in the evening.. such fun! This week we are headed to Tofino for surfing, can't wait to see what God has in store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment