Saturday, March 27, 2010
Toe FEENS!
This week we went to Tofino where we went surfing again! The trip was so much fun - I enjoyed it more because I knew what to expect, where we were staying, what surfing would be like, etc. I tend to worry about these things too often when we go on trips and such. On the drive there I was blessed to be sitting in the front of a van (because I tend to get awfully sick on BC highways - not nice and straight like those of Saskatchewan:) beside Kristie (student life leader), and I totally enjoyed visiting with her. The drive there was stunning - I loved all of the pretty sights and we stopped at Cathedral grove where there are tons of beautiful old trees that are massive, Coombs (a cute little tourist town) and at a gorgeous waterfall. Once we arrived we all unpacked our things and explored the town. It was fun to hang out with everyone and be in Tofino BC, what a beautiful place. The next day we went on a hike to a lovely beach and hung out there for a while on the rocks watching the waves, this was very relaxing and gave me some good time to spend with the Lord. Later that day WE WENT SURFING - WAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I had so much fun surfing the waves with everyone. I ended up just playing in the waves but it was a really good time. THis weekend I am planning on working at the juniors retreat, and participating in the Cobbel Hill Baptist Church Sunday service by leading worship as well as the Bridge in the evening. We have also been getting rides to Youth every Friday this semester and it has been so nice to get to know everyone better from the church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
see you at church!
ReplyDelete