Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reading Break!

So - after the Olympic fun, it was time for reading break! It was such a blessing that I was able to find a seat sale heading straight for Saskatoon during our reading break so I was able to go home and see my family! I was definitely feeling the need for a break - and although it wasn't real restful, it was definitely refreshing to be home. I was able to see many people who are very important in my life. I loved the fact that when Sunday rolled around and it was time for me to come back to Kaleo - I was ready. I am truly loving the way that God is blessing me this semester with joy at kaleo. I really don't like flying and let's just say, it felt like some long flights to me, but God was faithful in taking care - as he always is. Sunday night I flew back in and I was attacked in the air port! By my two beautiful roommates Haley, and Nicole. They took me down and I am pretty sure that some people standing around were ready to call security, but the tussle ended pretty quickly and no permanent damage was done. It was Nicoles birthday so we headed out for a night on the town. I loved our night together, and found myself feeling incredible thankful for the friends that God has gifted me with here at Kaleo!

No comments:

Post a Comment