Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Camp Ministry Begins!
This week we started the Camp Ministry Class! I have been involved in the camp ministry since I was young - and have a heart for this mission of God's. I love the joy that comes along with the good news at camp as the excited campers move into their cabins where God has been things planned! I have experienced many difficult staff situations and found it helpful to hear Jay talk about how to avoid conflict within a staff team. Unity is such a huge part of having a staff team! I enjoyed diving into the dynamics of camp with Jimbad. We did tons of group work which made the days of class really fun. We've also got tons of homework on the go - so that's been busy. I told my testimony on Friday morning. Everyone in Kaleo shares their testimonies so that we can understand and know each other better. I was kind of nervous to do this, but found it incredible to share my life with these amazing 26 friends that God has blessed me with. At Cobbel Hill we are now doing the Bridge, which is an evening service done by the youth of Cobble Hill. It was awesome to dive into that and enjoy hanging out with the youth there. I am excited to see that continue throughout the year! Sunday night was busy with packing for Mount Washington - here we come snowboarding!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment